Loose amber cubes in various scents
Original Moroccan Amber cubes
Amber is a soapy substance that is formed in the intestines of sperm whales to protect the intestines against sharp objects such as fish bones, etc. It is a body substance of the whale, which is extracted when sperm whales are found.
Amber has been used for centuries in northern Arika for hand soap and often provided with fragrance oil.
Our fragrance cubes are approximately 3.5x4.5x1.8 cm in size, and contain essential oils, absolutely no chemical fragrances. With a so-called grater you can grate some of the block, which increases the surface area, which increases the fragrance release.
You can use Amber cubes in different ways:
- Melt on scented burner
- Grated cubes in bags for eg linen or wardrobe
- Entire block in a bag for eg linen or wardrobe
- Suck up some crumbs from the grated block with a vacuum cleaner, then fragrant air will come out of the vacuum cleaner.
- Place one or more cubes decoratively on a saucer
- Carry the block in clothing (watch out in warm weather)
- In the car in a scented sachet
- Rub the block on your skin as if it were perfume
- When a whole block does not give off much scent anymore, you can grate a layer off it, the scent will then be as before.
Essential oil or aromatic oil is a volatile oil, which is extracted from plant material. The oil is obtained by heating, distillation or pressing and is usually very volatile. Because each plant has its own properties, each scent will have its own specific effect and smell.
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..